Vicki is a student of ConTact C.A.R.E and is offering free sessions on Thursday until end of September at Beyond the Veil, 71 Marua Road, Ellerslie. Call Vicki on 021 456 999 to book.
ConTact C.A.R.E. is a system to locate and release trapped skeletal sensory shock, triggered and held by surprise impact combinations. It is a simple, sensible, self-evident and safe modality that releases surprise impact pressure from the bone using Flinchlock releases.
1) Flinchlocked bones are heavy and immobile.
2) A flinchlocked bone has received a shock trauma that has caused it to overreact.
3) A flinchlocked bone overreacts to movement pressure and rejects the movement it's designed to carry.
4) In this situation the movement must carry the bone instead.
5) The Flinchlock release formula releases the shock and trauma pressure from the bone, allowing automatic return to normal function.
#freemodality #ConTactCARE #Ellerslie #Auckland #painrelief #Flinchlock Release #Trauma Release.